Wednesday, March 3

So what's new...

Was way too tired to update this last night. Today was one hectic day. Our profile server crashed last week, and IT has been battling to get the thing going again. So they sent the crashed disks for data recovery. And I had to go and verify the data to get it back. Now they have to rebuild the server, and reload the data. I wonder if they ever heard of backups. The exercise cost them about 20 big ones. So I had to wait for traffic to die down, and only got home after 7.

Watched the first of 18 Egoli specials. It's so sad that Egoli is now officially over. It's like death in the family.

I'm starting to feel the weight loss, and my ankles are not so swollen anymore. I'm even losing centimeters, and getting stretch marks on the old beer belly. One of these days there will be no more beer belly. And I will be happy.

My BP is still a bit high, hit a 150/110 this morning again (even after doing the pills), but 5 minutes later it came down to 140/100. I have to relax more. And start walking. Getting fit is high on the agenda.

As for lovey, she's also determined to do the weight loss thing, together with the study thing.

Today's post is brought to you with compliments of the lint in my navel.

2 comments:

Ronel said...

Nee Boet... die goed uit die naeltjie.. dis jou sus se goed.... :) Eks bly om te hoor dit gaan ok... Miskien n draai by die ko-operasie maak???? *duck* (Dis nou vir die weeg!) Grappies op n stokkie.. ek is baie bly dat jy en Cath die effort maak. een van die dae is ons n streamling family!!!!! Weet net ek bly bid....

Sune said...

Jy sien,you can do it,Johan!! Cathy swot weer?Dis awesome!! Bly dit gaan so goed!! Keep us posted!!!