Monday, March 15

Kan ons dan nie verder gaan.... begin ons weer van voor af aan.. (Maandag)

Lekker naweek gehad, Bulle het (weereens) hulle staal gewys. Mooi so, Nou die Blou! Geluk aan Ferrarri, maar watch this space. Merc is on it's way...

It's been a very interesting weekend, full of friends, braai, kuier, rugby, kids, kuier, friends, etc. I have one huge problem though.. Even though I braaied the lekkerste ribbetjie, I did not feel like eating! Ate half a chop, half a piece of boerie, 1 small portion garlic-potato-dish, and that was it.

Cherise and Schernal spent the weekend, he is really a damn nice fellow.

Got up this morning, and on getting dressed, found that pants must have stretched since last week. They fit even better! BP was a tad high (158/98) this AM, but came down to a more manageable level 0f 128/88 this PM.

Scales still don't register my weight, but not for long anymore. My moobs are getting smaller, and my arms are not so tired anymore.. I can even climb stairs like a normal person without getting winded.. (even the steep ones at home!)

So.. I'm hanging in there, and things are looking better. Keep praying for me please!


1 comment:

DigiCath said...

I will pray for you :)

Please return the favour


xxxxx
C