Tuesday, February 23

Tuesday Tuesday!

Went to see the doctor this AM, she was quite happy with the progress made in 1 week. Puffiness around the ankles almost gone completely. She says she can definitely see a bit of weight loss. The scale, however, still says "ERR" when I get on.... She is happy that my heart sounds better, and my BP is coming down bit by bit. BUT.... she has thrown another spanner into the works. Type 2 diabetes. My reading is over 12, should be below 6. So there goes the ice creams, the crunchies, the cokes, the fanta's, the sweet things in life... Having said that, it only goes to helping me loose more weight! I'm planning to get my weight down to 95. And once I hit 95, that's me off to the local airport (Wonderboom Airport) for a tandem jump.

So let's take it one day at a time and get all of this unnecessary weight off... Not too difficult, if I really put my mind to it.

Pray for me....

PS. My BP this AM was 195/96 and tonight showed a 145/80. Getting there!!!!!

No comments: